I think its time to bring back an ol’ favourite series. To capture the happenings of late, without the need for an entire blog post on each. For while blogging with regularity is proving to be a bit of a challenge at the moment, there certainly has been a lot going on!
- Little J has become quite the climber. People, chairs, tables, dishwashers…you name it. Generally with a big cheeky grin while she makes her ascent. Needless to say, we are constantly on the lookout for what she might climb next.
2. Climbing aside, it is so very lovely to see our girls’ friendship blossoming. Sure there are the occasional spats, if C tries to take something from J, or vice versa, but for the most part they seem to really enjoy each other’s company (and I’m pretty confident they are already conspiring against me!)
3. After two ‘rained out’ sessions, and despite a cranky 15 month old, we managed to get our annual family photo session done for another year. I am completely in love with how the pictures turned out, thanks to the talented (and patient) Melissa Ellis Photography. Some favourites…
4. We are really enjoying the opportunity to explore our local region lately, by taking lots of hikes and family walks. I headed along the Cooleman / Chapman Ridge the other week, up to the Mt Arawang trig, and will be sure to post about it soon!
5. On the agenda this weekend? STAYING WARM! I knew Winter was coming, but it feels as though it arrived overnight. The beanie and gloves are out, and the sandals have been retired. Being the Summer-lover that I am…..well let’s just say I am not a fan.
What about you? What are you up to this weekend?